DLA Solutions Provider
Essential Skills doesn’t just publish educational software; they develop 21st century tools to engage, inspire and educate students of all ages. They have been doing this for over 15 years and it’s something they take great pride in.
Essential Skills began not as a business plan, but rather as an idea for an easier, more engaging, and more efficient way to teach basic skills. Essential Skills first program, Super Phonics, was created by a classroom teacher for use with his own students. He shared this program with a couple of teachers in his school and before long it had spread throughout the district. It seemed that everyone was talking about this fantastic new computer program for teaching phonics.
After an overwhelming amount of positive feedback and at the urging of his colleagues, the founder decided to start a small business. More than 70 titles and over 20,000 schools later, Essential Skills programs are still developed by classroom teachers and our goal is the same; engage, educate and motivate students to learning success!
Features and Benefits
- Math Intervention Programs - About Essential Skills Video Features & Benefits
- Used in over 20,000 schools to individualize instruction & accelerate learning
- Activities designed for auditory, visual & tactile learners
- Independent self-paced learning
- Engaging, focused instruction with no time-consuming & repetitive animations
- Time-tested teaching methods ensure standards mastery
- Easy to use with no training required
- Try before you buy with our risk free 45 day return policy
Success is the greatest motivator
To make a difference in education by providing affordable, technology-based solutions that motivate students, build their confidence, and allow them to achieve success.