Using this proven legislative roadmap, you can change the future of your state’s economy
As a state legislator, you can redirect the course of your state’s economy … and contribute to economic growth throughout the USA.
The facts are simple: Your state’s economic growth cannot be sustained with:
- Declining education outcomes
- Shrinking state and federal budgets
- Rising education costs
- Growing skilled workforce shortages
There is only one path to economic success: education.
The Digital Learning Association can help you build your state’s education model that will lead to economic growth. You, your constituents and your state are eligible to benefit from this new initiative from the Digital Learning Association at absolutely no cost.
Digital learning can serve many masters. DLA will align its legislative assistance to the needs of your state, as you see fit.
[More copy needed here]
The 7-step legislative roadmap to individualized education
DLA’s comprehensive roadmap provides you resources and a reiterive process of improvement and refinement for you to successfully identify issues, craft and gain support for legislation, develop rigorous Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and publicize your successes. Then, we evaluate the process and help you plan for the next legislative session.
Why are we qualified to help you?
The DLA process is based on the successful Utah model that began in 1990, and has led to dozens of #1 ranking in economic and education standings over the past 23 years.
Utah passed 67% of digital learning legislation in 2013, compared to 22% nationally. And DLA is positioned to help you by providing research, succesful bill templates, model RFP’s, and policy advice.
- DLA has the most comprehensive knowledge of emerging education technology through our strategic partnerships and association members. With this clearinghouse of knowledge, we help lead your state to better education outcomes with the most ROI for your state budget.
who use the formal DLA roadmap get support on the most important
education issues in their respective states with concise explanations,
analyses, and prioritizations of key education and workforce issues.
This saves legislators’ valuable time as you work to draft and sponsor
- DLA gives you the Cliff’s Notes version and Angies list of fast-changing technology that can be made available to the key stakeholders: students, educators, and employers.
- DLA research exposes state education and economic rankings on issues that are of importance your constituents.. This is important to prioritize what education initiatives will contributed to your state’s current economic growth.
- DLA informs legislators of new, emerging opportunities to most effectively include digital learning in education and workforce development, and spells out the ROI to states after redirecting education investments.
are assisted in choosing by issue topic which legislation is most
important to introduce. DLA then helps legislators identify the best
digital learning solutions to solve your issue.
- Built on the 20-plus-year success of the Utah Model, legislation assisted based on a “scarcity and competition” among schools. With a limited number of technology licenses, and an open RFP competition process among vendors, all parties take ownership and deploy the new educational learning tools at an optimum level.
- DLA establishes third party assements of products to monitor student outcomes. This includes managing and crafting RFPs with statewide departments who are tasked with creating RFPs and implementing new systems. Legislation should identify a team overseeing governance and accountability, with STEM and technology driven company CEO’s, State Economic Development leaders, and legislators.. This governance modelwill include oversight on how funds are used and allocated, the RFP process, implementation, accountability, assessment, and transparency.. Measurements for education outcomes include graduate employment that is aligned with employer workforce needs.
How can we help you?
Educating our young people in their best individual learning styles, in topic areas that lead to a more qualified and highly-skilled workforce will attract new companies to your state, bolstering the economy, contributing more taxes into state coffers, and lessening welfare costs.
When you’re ready to have DLA assist you, give us a call at 385-232-3524, or sign up here we will contact you shortly.