DLA Solutions Provider
MaxScholar was created using years of research and hands-on experience gathered by teachers and educators. Literacy is a serious problem facing the country and their mission is to provide the best online reading intervention software.
MaxScholar offers a solution that is both accessible and affordable to help all types of learners reach their reading goals. MaxScholar is the 21st century eLearning solution for students who struggle with reading. The problems identified by Max Scholar include:
- 37% of 4th graders & 27% of 8th graders cannot read at the basic level. (National Assessment of Education Progress, The Nation.s Report Card: Reading 2011)
- In low-income urban areas, up to 70% of all students read below grade level. (G. Reid Lyon, PhD, International Dyslexia Association Quarterly Periodical, Perspectives, 29:3, 2003)
- As the non-reader progresses through the grades, the gap between readers and non-readers widens. (To Read or Not to Read: A Question of National Consequence, National Endowment of the Arts, November 2007)
- Of those adolescents who are in juvenile detention centers, 90% cannot read. (Leone, P. E., Krezmien, M., Mason, L. and Meisel, S. M. (2005). Organizing and delivering empirically based literacy instruction to incarcerated youth exceptionally, 13(2) 89-102)
MaxScholar is the best new educational software for parents and educators looking to find reading and phonics solutions for their children. It provides a simple, yet effective, points-based reward system of games and tests. Based on the Orton-Gillingham and Highlighting methods, these engaging programs allow kids to have fun while continually improving their reading comprehension, all while giving parents and teachers actionable feedback.
Key features include:
- Research-proven methods for learning.
- All-digital resource.
- No updates, plug-ins, or downloads required.
- Easy implementation.
- Response to Intervention Compatible.
- Common Core State Standards Compliant.
- Fast and measurable results.