DLA value proposition for your company
- Support and promote the use of digital learning tools throughout Pre-K – 12, post-secondary education, and workforce development by educating stakeholders as to why they should invest in and fully utilize digital learning tools.
- Provide a voice for advancement of the most efficient and effective digital learning tools available including hardware and software, other instructional technology, professional development, and support services.
- Maintain a robust and transparent clearinghouse of information and data related to digital learning and digital learning tools, student achievement and gains, professional development for the effective use of modern digital learning tools to enhance productivity, best practices, as well as private and governmental initiatives that affect digital learning.
- Supply information, outreach, and related programs to expand deployment of digital learning and similar technologies by working directly with legislators and education organizations, providing accurate data and outcomes, as well as accountability, transparency, and compliance with federal and state laws such as FERPA.
- Advance the use of digital learning tools among parents, who are children’s first teachers, making each pre-K through 16 student’s world outside the classroom a safe, effective and efficient learning venue 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Develop model bills for legislators to provide appropriations and RFPs for deployment of digital learning tools in schools and the community.
- Offer cutting-edge digital learning training and resources to educators, parents, education leaders, colleges of education, and employers.
- Increase awareness of the positive contributions of digital learning among media, consumers, policy makers, opinion leaders, and others who influence the education establishment.
- Build relationships and coalitions with supportive foundations, receptive groups and those who share mutual interests in digital learning, as well as a grassroots network of providers and consumers.
- Work with allies and advocates within government to coordinate and implement a legislative/policy agenda for digital learning that is both proactive and defensive in nature.
DLA Sponsor Benefits
When you become a sponsor of the Digital Learning Alliance, your company enjoys enhanced visibility:
- Presentation and information about your product is provided to state legislators expressing an interest in sponsoring digital learning legislation around the issues your product serves
- Digital learning materials are archived in the DLA library, accessible to legislators and state policymakers
- Prime logo recognition on DLA website, print materials, and booth displays
- Joint social media and PR campaigns to announce an issue-driven initiative and grass-root support of issues
- Product and contact information highlighted and available to legislators
- Inclusion in DLA-vetted clearinghouse information with product information, website address, and person-to-person contact information
- Product review with feedback on best practices and market conditions
DLA Member Networking
As a member, you are introduced to industry leaders that will expand your networking opportunities through DLA communications and networking events.
New revenues and national brand visibility can increase your company’s revenue, profitability, and market value. DLA assists you in potential accelerated exit strategies and the ability to maximize investor returns.